2015 Winter Indoor Volleyball
· Co-Ed Novice
- Team Fees
Regular 0.0 per team
- 7-8 game season (6 regular & 1-2 playoff)
- Tuesday nights
- Game times between 7-9 PM
- February 3rd through March 24th
- Co-ed, 6-on-6 (at least 2 females)
- Each match will be (3) 15-point games
- We have partnered with a local bar and will be offering specials and give-aways on game nights -- more details to come!
Click here for full Indoor Volleyball Rules
What if I’ve never played volleyball before?
Don’t worry! This is a casual league. I'd say we are like a 4-6 out 10 in terms of level of gameplay. We’re here to have fun, network, and get some exercise.
Where are we playing?
40 Irving Place -- between E.16th and E.17th St. -- 1 block east of Union Square.
How many teams in the league?
We will have anywhere from 6-12 teams.
I don’t have enough people for a full team. Can I sign up as an individual?
Sure thing! Free agents will be placed on teams by our league administrators. It's great way to make some new friends.
Where does my league fee go?
It goes mostly towards paying for the venue and our referees. Other league expenses include web hosting, trophies, equipment, and advertising.
Are there playoffs?
Yes! There will be a thrilling playoff tournament for the all teams during the last two weeks of the season. Playoff structure will be determined once we finalize the number of teams.
I have more questions! Great! Email the league managers at firstname.lastname@example.org