2014 Fall Indoor Soccer Soccer (Indoor) · Co-Ed Novice
Co-ed, 4-on-4 Indoor Soccer
- Free Agent Fees
- Regular 115.0 + 5.0 Processing Fee
NoPro Sports first annual Fall Indoor Soccer League!
- Wednesday nights
- 1 game / per week -- either 6:45, 7:45, or 8:45 start times
- October 8th through November 19th
- 4-on-4 + goalies (at least 2 females)
- (2) 18-minute halves with a 2-min intermission
- No overtime during the regular season
- 10 goal mercy rule - play will continue but no team can have greater than a 10 goal differential
Click here for full Indoor Soccer Rules
What if I’ve never played soccer before?
Don’t worry! This is a very casual league. I'd say we are like a 4-6 out 10 in terms of level of gameplay. We’re here to have fun, network, and get some exercise.
Where are we playing?
40 Irving Place -- between E.16th and E.17th St. -- 1 block east of Union Square.
How many teams in the league?
We will have anywhere from 5-8 teams.
I don’t have enough people for a full team. Can I sign up as an individual?
Sure thing! Free agents will be placed on teams by our league administrators. It's great way to make some new friends.
What about uniforms?
Uniforms are required and will be the responsibility of the team. Feel free to get creative with you team names and colors!
Where does my league fee go?
It goes mostly towards paying for the venue and our referees. Other league expenses include web hosting, trophies, equipment, and advertising.
Are there playoffs?
Yes! There will be a thrilling playoff tournament for the all teams during the last two weeks of the season. Playoff structure will be determined once we finalize the number of teams.
I have more questions! Great! Email the league managers at email@example.com